Hello all fellow NESUits!
The Conference is getting closer and so does the Union meeting held on Friday the 9th of November at 3pm at the University of Oulu, Finland. Here’s the agenda for the meeting, there are some very important ones regarding the criteria of choosing Conference participants, as well as choosing a new president, so every NESU-member is encouraged to attend, even if not a part of the conference itself.
Things to think of before the conference: We need a new president and the host for next Autumns conference! If any volunteers arise please contact me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org so I get a view of the situation.
NESU Union meeting Autumn 2012 Agenda:
1) Opening the meeting
2) Choosing the chairperson and secretary for the meeting
3) Approval of the Agenda
4) State of the union (the President of NESU)
5) Greetings from NESU Countries (Estonia, Finland, Iceland)
6) Expansion of NESU
7) Criteria and recommendations for choosing the Conference participants
8) Introduction of the Tallinn spring 2013 Conference
9) Choosing the location for the Autumn 2013 Conference
10) Choosing the President for the next 1-year term
11) Other matters
13) Closing the meeting
Nordiska Ekonomie Studerandes Union