Send your application in a free form to firstname.lastname@example.org at 11.07.21 23:59 at the latest.
Would you love to get involved with NESU even more?
Do you have the drive to develop the functions of NESU in Finland?
Would you like to challenge your skills in a new board position?
NESU Finland will choose the new board for the period of 01.09.2021-31.08.2022. The board is responsible for the operational work of NESU Finland and takes part in different events of NESU. NESU Finland is a supporting organization for NESU organizations in Finland, so the board tasks involve a lot of communication with different NESU organizations and taking different viewpoints into consideration when thinking through different situations.
The board of NESU Finland ’20-’21 has consisted of
- Chairperson & Country Representative
- Vice-Chair & Webmaster (nesu.net)
- Head of Communications
- Project Manager
- Corporate Relations Coordinator
The number of board positions for the period ’21-’22 will be decided in the Summer Meeting on 17.07.2021 and it’s the same meeting where the board will be selected. The board will choose their specific board positions in their first own meeting in the Autumn. You can apply for the board position if you study in a Business School in any of the Finnish Universities. It is also recommended that you already have some experience in NESU before applying to the NESU-Finland board.
The board will consist of one Chairperson & Finland Country Representative + 3-7 members of the board. The board will be selected by voting. Every NESU-Finland member attending the meeting can vote for as many people as there will be chosen on the board (you may vote for one person for one time only).
Send a free form application to be published in a group of attendees in NESU Kesämöksä (the email: email@example.com). Send your application on Sunday 11.07.21 at 23:59 at the latest. The new board will start its active work on 01.09.21.
Some of the past NESU Finland boards:
- Aino Laine, Treasurer
- Heidi Riihimäki, Communications Coordinator
- Sami Rojo, Vice-Chair & Project Coordinator
- Maija Saari, Country Representative
- Pyry Mustajärvi, Treasurer
- Tia Rahkila, Communications Coordinator
- Elise Sivonen, Vice-Chair & Project Coordinator
- Kosti Hokkanen, Country Representative
- Olga Saray, Vice-chair & Project coordinator
- Aino-Elina Alaperä, Treasurer
- Elina Lukkarila, Communications Coordinator
- Oskari Lohivesi, Corporate Relations
- Noora Finne, Country Representative
- Linda Nordlund, Corporate Relations
- Tommi Hokkanen, Communications Coordinator
- Jenni Siivonen, Country Representative
- Henrietta Anttonen, Treasurer
- Pipsa Harno, Vice-Chair & Project Coordinator
As you have heard, NESU on ihmisen parasta aikaa.